Week 5 Photo Workshop.
This week was devoted to our workshop. We put into practice the techniques we learned in the last 4 weeks.
Week 5 Review
Using various objects brought into class, we took pictures:
- Composition –Rule of Thirds
- Shutter speed -using fast and slow speeds
- Depth of field –Shallow and deep using various aperture settings
- Lighting –using the camera’s flash, spot lights and available light
We talked about what worked, what was difficult and what didn’t work well.
This Blog has many resources for you:
- Blog Posts: Has many of the concepts we discuss in class in greater detail as well as many other topics.
- Ron Resources: Has several web links I mentioned in class that are useful and educational.
- Ron’s Recommendations: My recommendations for cameras and accessories.
Please explore my Blog; I created it for you -my students.
Next week: Presentation is Everything
You can download the slides from Week one by using this link and selecting the download option.